In the Easy Low Carb Recipes segment, we will show you recipes which are easy to cook and help you manage your weight.
Here’s a low carb breakfast recipe which can be prepared in 3 minutes.
Almond and Coconut Muffin Recipe
- Preparation Time: 3 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 1 Minute
- Net Carbs: 3.5g
- Calories: 207 Calories
- 1/8 cup Almond Meal Flour
- 1/3 tbsp Organic High Fiber Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp No Calorie Sweetener (Sugar Substitute)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Place all the ingredients (except egg and oil) in a coffee mug. Stir the ingredients well to combine.
- Add the egg and oil. Stir until all the ingredients are combined.
- Microwave for one minute. Your almond and coconut muffin is ready to be served.