In the Easy Low Carb Recipes segment, we will show you recipes which are easy to cook and help you manage your weight.
Here’s an easy to cook almond muffin recipe which is perfect for breakfast.
Almond Muffin Recipe
- Preparation time: 3 Minutes
- Cooking time: 1 Minute
- Serving: 1
- Net Carbs: 4.5g
- 1/4 cup Almond Meal Flour
- 1 cup No Calorie Sweetener (Sugar Substitute)
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tsp Canola Vegetable Oil
- Place all the ingredients (except egg and oil) in a coffee mug. Stir to combine.
- Add the egg and oil. Stir until all the ingredients are combined.
- Microwave for one minute. Your low-carb almond muffin is ready to eat.