It’s important to start your day with a healthy breakfast to amp up your digestive power.
This Ayurvedic breakfast recipe aims to do just that!
It’s also an excellent choice if you’re on a low-carb diet.
Have this breakfast with a hot cup of coffee or green tea to kickstart your day.
Easy-to-Cook Ayurveda Breakfast Recipe for Weight Loss
- 1 1/2 cups of amaranth or oats or quinoa. For this recipe, we will use oats
- 3-4 tablespoons coconut oil or organic ghee
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 handful of soaked almonds
- 2-3 cups of water
- Honey (optional)
- Boil the water in a kettle.
- Warm ghee/coconut oil in a pan and add the oats. Fry the oats for 5 minutes until you get a warm fragrance from them.
- Add the almonds and fry together with the oats for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the hot water and stir well.
- Simmer and cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Your Ayurvedic breakfast is ready when the fat starts separating on top.
- Serve with toppings such as dark chocolate or berries such as strawberry, blackberry, etc.
- Easy to Follow Low-Carb Diet Plan and Menu
- The 800 Calorie Diet and Menu for Weight Loss
- Lose Weight Naturally with Oatmeal Water Diet
[…] Diet modification […]
[…] Aiding in Weight Loss […]
[…] some ideas for a healthy breakfast? Check out this article on ayurvedic breakfast or this article which talks about 10 foods which you should include in your daily […]